Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thank you for Tom and Jerry

I read the sad news today that Joseph Barbera, who was co-creater of famous cartoon series of Tom and Jerry, has died. Thank you Mr Barbera for giving me and my children many moments of unbridled joy. May your soul rest in peace.

Mr Barbera also created Yogi Bear, The Flintstone, Top Cat and Scooby Doo comic characters.

It is a wonderful pleasure to watch Tom and Jerry anytime, any day. I particularly like the expressions of Tom.

When I had recently purchased Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone, I had mentioned to my childrens that it can also play video clips. The first ever demand from my daughter, who is 10, was that she want to watch Tom and Jerry on my mobile. Luckily I got few clips of Tom and Jerry and with the help of one of my dear friend, converted the clips so that they can be played on my mobile. Now she watches at least one clip every day and keep pestering me for new video clips.

I was overjoyed to see that YouTube has many video clips of Tom and Jerry. One such clip, Tom in Love, is given below.


No comments: