Friday, October 03, 2008

45, not out

Today I turned 45. For better or worse, only time will tell. Maybe for better, I hope.

I was pleasantly surprised to know that I share my birthday with Sony Ericsson. SE was established on October 3, 2001. Happy birthday Sony Ericsson and happy birthday to me. No wonder I have a soft corner for Sony Ericsson. My present phone is SE 580i and my previous two phone were too SE (K750 and W610). And so will my future phones be. I always recommend SE phones to my friends.

Now about me. It is bit scary that I am just five years away from half century. Am I not too old to be a blogger! I wonder, but who reads my blog, except me. And sometime even I also don't. But seriously, yes I should now start paying more attention to my health, my attitude to life and watch out what I eat.

This year my daughter gifted me a small glass-cased Lord Ganesha. It it sitting on top of our computer desk. I was quite pleasantly surprised to receive this. Maybe she wants me to turn spiritual or maybe she thinks I am turning old and Lord will take care of me, if I do not take care of me !!

No comments: