Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Two Blogs

I have decided now to keep this blog, Anything Goes, as well as my other blog Raju's world.

In this blog, I will post about things which does not directly affect me. While in my other blog, Raju's world, I will post about things which affect me directly, and will also post more personal posts. I will, of course, cross-post between these two blogs sometime.

I choose WordPress for my other blog as it is a part of a Open Source community. Since I use most of the Open Source community programmes, like Linux , Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, amaroK, etc. for my office. WordPress is cool. If you thinking of starting a blog your own, give WordPress a consideration.

I am happy to arrive at a decision. Being a typical Libran, I alwlays feel happy when I arrive at a decision.

8 comments:

Kusum Rohra said...

Rajuji just one request please please do cross post on this blog also :)

OwYang said...

http://www.geckoandfly.com/blogspot-templates/

there is a calvin and hobbes template in gecko and fly, you might love it.

Raju Bathija said...

Kusum: Okay. Will do that.

admin: Thanks. I will check it out.

Kusum Rohra said...

No update!!!

BTW belated wishes for the independence day?

Raju Bathija said...

Kusum: I have been quite busy with my office work, hence no updates. Happy belated independence day wishes to you also.

Sarah Beth said...

happy 1st FFMB anniversary!

-sarah
clogger, theremin

Vandana Bhatia said...

Your convrsation on 'Fanaa' with your presumed cousin was more fun ..the one with Karan is.. nothing new what has not been read in news already. However I liked the post :)

Raju Bathija said...

Vandana: Thanks for the comments.