Friday, June 23, 2006

Facts about me ...

I have been tagged again, by my blogging friend Kusum Rohra.


Tagging nowdays is like little extortion among blogging friends. So here I go, some facts about myself. Some of them are unknown to me, as no one has bother to ask me about them.

My Accent: Typical sindhi accent.

Booze: Foster's beer, anytime. Though sometime I prefer gin with tonic.

Chore I Hate: Sorting laundry. My wife make me do it every day.

Dog or Cat: Dog. A dog's expression is priceless, almost matches with expression of hapless husband. A husband's life is a dog's life anyway, except for the promiscuity.

Essential Electronics: My iPod, my Cellphone and my Music System. Can't live without them.

Perfume: None. Since I am an Indian male, I will tell you which talcum talc I use: It is Pond's (Sandal perfume) jo rakhe aap ko hardam fresh.

Gold or Silver: Silver. Gold is out of reach.

Home: Ulhasngar. Viva Ulhasnagar, I love the city.

Insomnia: Never had. I usually had dreamless sleep.

Job Title: Assistant Administrative Officer (that is what my office ID card says). Though most of the time I administer myself.

Living Arrangements: Live with two children and one wife at our sweet home in Ulhasnagar.

Most Admirable Traits: Honesty and sense of humour.

Number of Sexual Partners: 1921*

Number of times in hospital: Two. One -- My mother had told me that I was born in a hospital and second -- last year my father had a mild heart attack and I had to spent a few nights with him. I am generally scared of doctors and hospitals and keep away from them. For me an apple or banna a day to keep the doctor away.

Phobias: I am scared of rats.

Quote: ``In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.''. This quote is by Paul McCartney of The Beatles.

Religion: Humanity. period.

Siblings: Four sisters none brother.

Time I Wake Up: Alarm clock goes at 5:30 a.m. I actually wake up at about 5:50 a.m. after much persuasion by my wife, who wakes up quite early. The reason I wake up at such an unearthly hour is I have to leave at 7:00 a.m. for my office which starts at 9:00 a.m. On Saturdays and Sundays I wake up at 9:00 a.m. after loud yelling by my wife. Bless her, if it was not for her, I would sleep away the weekends.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can needle the thread, which my wife always ask me to do for her and I think she secretly admires me for this.

Vegetable I Love: bottle gourd also called lauki or kadoo. It is available round the year and is invariably cheap.

Worst Habit: Indecisive. I take lot of time if I am given two options to choose from.

X-Rays, Last time: None, If I remember correctly.

Yummy Food I Make: Sabzi of lauki or kadoo (bottle gourd) I had blogged about it some time ago.

Zodiac Sign: Libra. Born in the month of October, a day after a famous person.

People tagged to do it: Bill Gates, George Bush, Sonia Gandhi, Navjot Singh Siddhu etc. etc. Or any blogger eager to tell above facts about himself / herself is most welcome.

* = This is actually the number of hits my blog had got till date since I started the hit counter in April this year. French writer Georges Simenon claimed to have 10,000 sexual partners in his lifetime. Lucky guy.

2 comments:

Kusum Rohra said...

I still dont get y did u put the no of hits you got on ur blog as no of sexual partners. Eww its giving me strange ideas.

Raju Bathija said...

This was the silliest question so I gave the silliest answer.

The correct answer to this question is : ONE.