Wednesday, March 08, 2006

50th Post

This is my 50th post. I started blogging on Monday, December 19, 2005, after being inspired by Blog of Kusum Rohra. Kusum really bloggs well, but sadly she is on a blogging break presently, as she seems to have lost her jovial spririts. Hope she finds her jovial sprits soon and is back to blogging.

After visiting India, President George W. Bush went to Pakistan for a short visit. I was amused to see the following picture of Mr President in a newspaper -


Now who could have dared to bowl a bouncer to the most powerful person, who works so relentlessly for the world peace! Well according to The Spin, the bowler was Inzamam-ul-Haq, captain of the Pakistan Cricket team. I have never seen Inzamam bowling in a test or one-dayer. According to The Spin he has bowled nine deliveries in 107 Tests without taking a wicket, and in the first-class cricket he has taken 38 wickets. Well done Inzamam.

1 comment:

Kusum Rohra said...

Like i mailed you... Vadhaayian ji vadhaayian... how time flies .. 50th post :)

I think i have already crossed my 50th post but didnt notice it .. will check now