Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Day After

The day after another Terrible Tuesday was normal. In the morning I noticed there was a slight drop of commuters which were in the train, but in the evening the train was crowded as usual. I keep thinking, when I travel in the local train about why this had to happen, who was hehind this and what they are trying to achieve by this ghastly act. Death be on them.

I will lying if I say that I am not scared to travel on the trains. Yes, I am, but I think it will go away after some time.

Media Links about day after are here and here.

Just for my amusement, I took a quiz on a website, www.nerdtests.com, which after asking crazy question, says I will live upto 74 years. Yes, I may do, if there is no other Terror Tuesday again.


I am going to die at 74. When are you? Click here to find out!

No comments: