Friday, July 14, 2006

Last Weekend

This should have been written last Monday, but due to lack of time could not do so. Here is what happened in my life last weekend (July 8 & 9).

Last Weekend promised to be good weekend for me. Last Friday, July 7, was my wife's birthday, and on Sunday there was Wimbledon Men's Final, World Cup Football 2006 Final between France and Italy. The weekend looked exciting. Last Saturday I also saw movie Corporate. I will write my review of the movie, if I get some time. Bipasha Basu looked lovely in the film. The movie was so so, but I won't be surprised if Bips gets an award for it. She deserves it. The review of the movie as it appear in media is here.

Last Sunday also saw an ugly incident in Mumbai, which was condemnable and unfortunate, but what Shiv Saniks did after that was equally, if not more, sad and unfortunate.

Last Friday (July 7) was my wife's birthday. We celebrate every year by giving her a gift of her choice and then we have dinner at our children's favourite restaurant. This year, she wanted a watch for herself and I presented her a Titan watch which she liked very much.

Link to a humours article by Cyrus Broacha on his wife's birthday.

Last Sunday was the 25th marriage anniversary of my wife's sister, and she gave us a good party. But due to some reasons, the party started quite late and I missed the chance to see the World Cup Football Final.


2 comments:

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

Wow! You sure had a busy week end! :)

Raju Bathija said...

andrew: Thanks for your comment. Yes, I had a very busy weekend.