Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It Is Italy

Last weekend I could not watch much of the Final of the World Cup 2006 between France and Itlay, as I had to attend a function in the family. But I was able to watch last few minutes, after Zidane was shown red card, and the penalty shootouts. Italy won on the penalty shoot outs (5-3) after match being 1-1 after extra time. Well, the team that played better throughout have won.

Links:

Minute by minute match report

Lip-reader reveals what riled Zidane

Guardian writers and columnists pick their best and worst of the World Cup


Video of Zidane being shown red card:



Italian players celebrating after the win:



And Highlights of the match:

2 comments:

jOHnsOn 强 said...

hi , i just found this template and using it. how come yrs is different in term of fonts and color. how to change?

Raju Bathija said...

Hi: I had made some changes in the soleil.css file. Send me email at raju.bathija [at] gmail.com and I will send you the soleil.css in which I had made the changes.