Monday, May 15, 2006

Mad about Madhuri


Today is birthday of my favourite actress Madhuri Dixit. Happy Birthday Madhuri. There was a time, when I was a bachelor, I was mad about Madhuri. The picture on the left was sent by her in response to a fan letter I had written to her many many years ago. I had kept this photograph of her safely and I am glad that I have put now this on my blog. The flipside of the photograph has a small messager from her. Isn't she beautiful! I used to see all her pictures.

I remember when my wife had visited my home after our engagement, the first thing she had noticed in our home was a large poster of Madhuri which I had put up on our drawing room wall. Well, I had to remove it afterwards, as I had a feeling that she did not like the poster.

The smile of Madhuri is really unparallel. Media used to her smile as 1000 watts smile. She also had very good voice, was a great actress and very very good dancer. My most favourite film of her was Beta, where she had danced soo well to `Dhak Dhak Karne Laaga'. In my opinion no other actress has come anywere near Madhuri in recent times.

2 comments:

Carol said...

It is good to hear about a crush from a male point of view.
She does have a beautiful smile. Does she still make films?

Raju Bathija said...

No, she does not make films anymore. Her last film, Devdas, was released here in 2002. She now settled in the U.S.A with her doctor husband and has two children.