Friday, May 05, 2006

My iPod Could Be Your Hell (Part I)

I will soon be acquiring my iPod soon. So expect many posts about me and my iPod. My iPod could be your hell! One person's treasure is another person's trash. I think people can be divided in two segements ones who hates iPod and ones who love their iPod. I am been listening to FM radio while travelling and am sick of listening to same songs agin and again and endless jabbering of RJs. Thankfully I soon will be able to listen to music I like, whenever I like, at home, while travelling, while strolling at a park. Train is passing Thane and I am listening to `tere binaa zindagii se koi, shikavaa to nahiin' or train is passing Kalyan and I am listening to `kiya hua tera waada'. Oh bliss.

But there are some people like Lucy Mangan who wish death to all iPods.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, man, I would love to have an iPod! I hope you enjoy yours an much as possible! Best of luck to you!

I'm just marching through the FFMB blogroll today :-)

Anonymous said...

i liked that lucy mangan article.

Raju Bathija said...

@jen: Thanks for your comments.

@even: Thanks for visiting my blog.