Monday, May 22, 2006

My iPod Could Be Your Hell (Part II)

I had written sometime ago that I will be acquiring iPod soon. Well, the day has arrived. I have now my own Apple iPod. It is Apple iPod Nano 1GB Black. I am very happy to have acquired it. I hope now my travelling will be fun - listening to all my favourite songs. My first playlist was ready and is now tranferred to iPod. Thought it has 1 GB capacity, 892 MB space can only be used to store songs/pictures. My first playlist has 191 songs, and most of the songs are, needless to say, composed by R.D. Burman.

4 comments:

Tilly said...

Congratulations on your newly acquired Nano Raju =)

...but just how amazingly teeny-tiny are those Nanos =))

We bought one for our daughter at X'mas and she was over the moon with it -we'd bought her a VERY cheap and plasticky mp3 player as a reward for passing her end of year exams and she used it far more than i ever thought she would so an upgrade to something more substantial at X'mas seemed the logical idea- and she LOVES it ...she loves how she can listen to Green Day/Led Zepellin on the way to school if she chooses to- but on the way home she can listen to Mozart/Nina Simone- its never far from her side- put it that way =)

So what have you been listening to today Raju? ..just how much do you love your iPod?

Kusum Rohra said...

Yoo hoo, congrats, mez feeling jealous.

Raju Bathija said...

@Tilly: I love my iPod very much. It is so small and silm. It makes me believe that small is beautiful.
I am listening mostly Hindi film songs on it.

@Kusum: No point in feeling jealous. Acquire one for yourself.

Raju Bathija said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.