I have been tagged again, by who else than Kusum Rohra . This time it is 25 questions. Oh, the burden of being a blogger. So here I go ...
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Page 18 Line 4 is: Lovely weather we are having, are we not? good morning, good morning, good morning.
The book is Aunts Aren't Gentelemen, by P.G. Wodehouse. Yes, indeed we are having lovely weather, Mr Wodhouse, thank you. May it last for few more days. No, I am not reading this book presently, but I happen to pick up this book from my book collection.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Did that. And found that it feels good after doing that. Must do it often. I am at my office and the office cupboard is at least 1 meter away, so I can do it as often as I want.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The last thing I watched yesterday night was `'Nach Baliye - Ek Rangeen Safar, on Star One. Nach Baliye which was about celebrity couples dancing on film song was telecast a few months ago and became very popular among children, and thus among parents of children. I had to watch it with children every week and liked this one. Why they are telecasting bit parts of it again, I do not know.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
It must be around 12:00 noon
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
It is 12:05 p.m. (I am behind the times, always)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My colleague humming a tune. The tune is of very old song Mora Gora Rang Layee Le, Mohe Shyam Rang Daedee. Incidently, this song was the first song written by Gulzar, and it was composed by great Sachin Devn Burman. Good song.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
At my computer, deleting junk emails.
9. What are you wearing?
A Shirt, trousers, socks, shoes, and an attitude.
10. Did you dream last night?
No, I did not. Nights are for sleeping, days are for dreaming.
11. When did you last laugh?
Can't remember. Maybe two weeks ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Let me see. I am in my office and on the wall in front of me: a white board, a calendar and a clock, on the wall on the left side of me: enterance to our room, a wall-mounted fan, a cupoard, on the wall on the right side of me: it is our window to the outside world and I can see few trees and Arabian Sea, and on the wall behind me: 3 maps (1) of State of Maharashtra, (2) of our country India, (3) and of the World. And my city of Ulhasnagar features in each of three maps! Viva Ulhasnagar.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Dimple Kapadia in Being Cyrus. Period.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Crazy, plain crazy. The creater of this quiz should be sent to the Jodhpur Jail with Salmaan Khan for 3 days and 2 nights.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Being Cyrus. I want my money back.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A flat between 18 and 20 floor on the NCPA Complex, Nariman Point, Mumbai, for Rs. 21 crores .
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
Next question please.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ban all the religions of the world and thus make everyone an atheist.
19. Do you like to dance?
No, I don't, but have to dance to the tunes of my wife, reluctantly.
20. George Bush.
%$*&% ^&^%$# %#$@!!)(* )(!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Anything, but Neha, since every second girl is called Neha. I would have call her Namrata.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Sachin. Not after the cricketer, but after great Sachin Devn Burman.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No. Jeena Yahan, Marna Yahan.
24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Who says GOD exists, and is HE the person whom we get to meet after we are dead. Pearly gates! Pearl looks good on the neck of women. Gates look good wihout pearls.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
No one. This meme stops here.