Monday, April 03, 2006

Book about Blogs

Last Friday, I visited by favourite bookshop as I wanted to buy `In Cold Blood' by Truman Capote, but it was not available. I happen to spot a book about blogs, but, sigh, it as book about sex blogs. The name of the book was `The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries: Online Confessions and Call-Girl Adventures: The Best of the Sex Blogs'. Of course, I did not purchased this book. I did not even know that sex blogs exists, but I now know. Well, everyone to his/her own taste.

A few days ago I happen to read a review of book about blogs `2005 - Blogged: Dispatches from the Blogosphere', but that was mostly about best of British blogs. Won't it be a good idea if some Indian publishers comes out with similar book about Indian blogs. It would be fun to read best of blogs of Amit Varma, Jai Arjun Singh, Kusum Rohra, etc. in the book form. I would certainly buy that book, were it to be published.

In the meantime, I purchased `In the Antique Land' by Amitava Ghosh, which is non-fictional account of his journey to Egypt, and `Stories' by Sunil Gangopadhyay, who is famous Bengali writer, last Friday.

No comments: