Thursday, April 27, 2006

FFMB

FFMB is Friends of the Friendless Marching Band. It is a virtual band, of course. Last week I was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from Carol that stated: .. am conductor of the Friends of the Friendless Marching Band. I choose a friendless site to feature every Friendly Friday. You have been nominated for the featured site this week.Being nominated as a friendless site only means that someone thinks your blog doesn’t get enough comments and wants you singled out to get more attention. I hope you will come play along.

Needless to say I played along and over the weekend I got about 15 comments from members of FFMB. Thank you all for visiting my humble blog and for leaving a comment. I am now member of FFMB and will visiting Friendless Blogs. Thank you Carol for the FFMB. I think it is a cute idea.

2 comments:

Paste said...

I'm glad you didn't mind me nominating you!

Raju Bathija said...

Thank you Dave, for nominating me.